cover4insurance logo chancellor's_court_3resized_1262

Campus and Halls of Residence Contents Insurance

Our Cover4Students Block Halls Insurance policies cover a number of University Halls and other Student Accommodation Providers across the UK and is designed to cover students for theft, fire, flood damage etc. of their personal possessions whilst they're staying in the student accommodation.


A number of our blockhalls policies also cover other things such as cover for theft of keys, library books etc. To check if you have cover, to see exactly what you're covered for or to make extensions to your existing basic insurance, select your university/accommodation provder from the list below.

Not covered by our Student blockhalls policies? Get a quote for Student Possessions Insurance here: Student Possessions Insurance

If you’re living in halls or university accommodation, you may already have some insurance cover in place. Campus Block Halls insurance provides group contents and possessions insurance to cover students living in accommodation managed by universities, colleges, housing associations and specialist student accommodation providers.

You can check if your University / Accommodation provider already has cover

with us by selecting their name from the list below.

Have basic contents insurance already? Take a look at our standalone covers below and just cover the items you require

(such as mobile phones, laptops, tablets, bikes, musical instruments, etc.).


Not Listed? Click Here to go to our student possessions insurance page.