cover4insurance logo iStock_000017988428_ExtraSmall

Why Choose Cover4insurane for your Student Renters Insurance?

Who can take out Student Possessions Insurance?

  • Residents of Trinity College Dublin.

  • Students living in designated halls of residence.

  • Student living in privately owned rented accommodation.

  • Students living in privately owned shared accommodation.

Choose the cover that suits your needs from our Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum ranges of polices.

Cover can include:

  • Contents and possessions up to €10,000

  • Laptops up to €2,000

  • Mobile or Smartphone up to €1,000

  • Plus, a range of other benefits

** €34 Premium based on a student livng in halls of residence purchasing a bronze policy online,

   with no optional extensions. *** All telephone purchases are subject to a €5 administration fee.

Our contents and possessions insurance can cover you whether you’re living in University/College Halls of Residence, a Privately Rented Student Property or Shared Accomodation.