Student contents Insurance — ROI
Student's Content Insurance
Student Possessions Insurance from €34**
Our contents and possessions insurance can cover you whether you’re living in University/College Halls of Residence, a Privately Rented Student Property or Shared Accommodation.
Buy securely online and save €5***
Choose the cover that suits your needs from our Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum ranges of polices.
Cover can include:
- Contents and possessions up to €10,000
- Laptops up to €2,000
- Mobile or Smartphone up to €1,000
- Plus, a range of other benefits
Why Choose Cover4insurane for your Student Renters Insurance?
- New for Old Cover:
- In most cases item will be replaced as new irrespective of their age and condition. A deduction may be made for wear and tear for clothing, rented household goods and college property on loan.
- Specialist Student Possessions Insurer:
- Our polices are designed exclusively for students
- Covers Shared Accommodation:
- Covering your items in multi-let properties as well as single lets
- 14 day cooling off period:
- If you decide for any reason that the policy does not meet your requirements within 14 days of purchasing the policy. We offer a foll refund of your premium guarantee if you decided to cancel provided no claim has been made or pending.
Who can take out Student Possessions Insurance?
- Residents of Trinity College Dublin.
- Students living in designated halls of residence.
- Student living in privately owned rented accommodation.
- Students living in privately owned shared accommodation.
** €34 Premium based on a student living in halls of residence purchasing a bronze policy online, with no optional extensions. *** All telephone purchases are subject to a €5 administration fee
|Automatic Covers ||Bronze ||Silver ||Gold ||Platinum |
|Possessions ||€5,000 ||€5,000 ||€7,500 ||€10,000 |
|Mobile Phone ||No Cover ||€250 ||€500 ||€1,000 |
|Laptop Anywhere in Ireland ||No Cover ||€750 ||€1,500 ||€2,000 |
|Desktop Computer ||€1,500 ||€750 ||€1,500 ||€2,000 |
|Landlords Property | Tenants Liability||€5,000||€5,000||€5,000||€5,000|
|University Property on Loan ||€500 ||€500 ||€750 ||€1,000 |
|Rental Protection ||€500 ||€500 ||€750 ||€1,000 |
|Locks and Keys||€250||€250||€500||€500|
|Personal Accident ||€10,000 ||€15,000 ||€20,000 ||€25,000 |
|Accidental Death of a Parent ||€10,000 ||€10,000 ||€10,000 ||€10,000|
Top Up Covers
In addition to the Automatic Covers, you may also wish to add on Optional Extras on to the policy; such as Accidental Damage to other possessions in the home and Specified Items (covered anywhere in Ireland):
Specified Items allows you to protect items you regularly take out of the home up to a maximum of €2,500. Specified item are covered for accidental damage or loss anywhere within the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
You may wish to consider specifying items such as iPods, MP3 players & other portable audio equipment, watches, cameras, jewellery & glasses under this optional extension.
Important: This policy excludes pedal cycles, for more info or a quote click the link: Pedal Cycle Insurance
It’s important that you read our Policy Documents to make sure you understand exactly what’s covered.
You can find out more about Student Contents Insurance in the documents below which you will also receive when you purchase our student insurance policy.
|Policies After–12/08/2016||Policies Before–12/08/2016|
|Policy Wording | Policy Summary||Terms of Business||Policy Wording | Policy Summary|
If you need to make a claim, please contact us as soon as possible. If the claim involves a loss of theft, malicious damage, vandalism or any other criminal activity you must report the incident to the Gardai/Police within 24 hours of discovery.
Phone Our Claims Team on: 01 207 5110
You may need to have the following information when contacting our claims department so your claim can be dealt with quickly:
- Personal details to confirm your identity such as name, address, date of birth, phone numbers etc
- Policy number
- The date of incident
- The cause of the loss or damage
- Details of the loss or damage together with claim value if known
- Gardai/Police details where applicable
- Names and addresses of any other parties involved or responsible for the incident