Travel With Medical Conditions—UK
Travel Insurance — For Travellers with Pre-Existing Medical Conditions
Cover4insurance.com have partnered with justtravelcover.com, to provide specialised single trip and annual travel insurance for people with pre-existing medical conditions. This travel insurance covers all types of pre-existing medical conditions and includes the following:-
- No age limits on our single & annual multi-trip travel insurance policies.
- Conditions can be covered to a high level of severity and even a terminal prognosis.
- All types of medical conditions can be covered such as:
- Heart conditions,
- And many others.
- Cover available for those on a waiting list for treatment or investigation.
- Travellers on a course of chemotherapy or radiotherapy can get cover.
- Loss of medication and the replacement costs are covered up to £300.
- Mobility aids and wheelchairs are covered up to £2,500, for loss or damage and the cost of hiring alternative devices.
- If a carer has purchased our travel insurance policy and falls ill, as well as this claim being covered in the normal way, should a replacement carer be necessary for the impaired person to continue their holiday, the cost of flying the replacement over is also covered.
- If an insured person is hospitalised for at least 5 days and undergoes surgery whilst abroad, there are various additional benefits provided on return from their trip:
- Recuperation holiday.
- Private medical examination in the UK.
- Home help/Nanny cover.
- Cosmetic surgery.
- Kennel & Cattery cover.
During the quote process you'll be asked a series of simple questions about your pre-existing medical conditions which will enable us to provide you with the appropriate travel insurance for those conditions and your holiday. It's very easy and will only take a few minutes.
You can also get travel insurance for your travelling companions on the same policy.
Our travel insurance provided can also include any companions travelling with you, on the same policy, even if they don't have any pre-existing medical conditions. This means that they will also have cover for cancellation or curtailment due to your pre-existing medical condition. This is very unlikely to be the case if they are insured with another provider.