Accommodation Providers— Student Block Scheme
Block Halls Accommodation
Accommodation Providers— not just student accommodation! Our Block Insurance can include Schools, Boarding Schools, Language Schools, Colleges, Universities, Hospital and Nursing Residences as well as Private Sector Accommodation Providers and Landlords with multiple properties wishing to provide Contents, Possessions and other group arrangements for their residents and keyworkers.
The Cover 4 Insurance policy, a product and trading style of UK & Ireland, has been insuring students, graduates and young professionals for over 25 years and is already chosen by several of the UK’s leading educational establishments and private sector accommodation providers to insure their residents.
Over the years Cover 4 Insurance has developed a reputation as being an innovative market leader, providing both block halls of residence insurance schemes to universities and accommodation providers alongside personal possessions policies for individual students, graduates and young professionals.
We make sure our possessions cover remains relevant in todays market, our premiums are competitive and provide the best possible customer service experience to all our customers.
We have recently experienced significant growth in the number of accommodation providers automatically including our block possessions policy for their residents. This mirrors the increasing expectations of tenants, who look at added value services when choosing their accommodation provider.
Request a quote today to see how much it would cost to add this valued added service to your accommodation offering.
References can be provided form various universities and accommodation providers as part of our quotation.
There is also provision for the students to extend the master policy to suit their particular requirements.
Of choosing Cover4Students insurance to insure your residents
- A value added service - residents personal possessions are automatically insured within the accommodation, please note that policy limits apply.
- Peace of mind - residents can relax knowing their covered against events beyond there control. For example they would be covered against loss or damage caused by theft, fire, flood, storm etc.
- One master policy for all residents - To keep things simple, this policy can apply to both managed or owned accommodation.
- Minimal administration - We manage the administration and deal with all the claims, all we need to know is the number of bed spaces.
- New for old cover—Possessions are, in most cases, replaced as new in the event of a claim.
- Walk in theft cover - "Walk in Theft" cover - basically there doesn't need to be a physical break-in to the property for cover to be in place. For example: somebody comes back with one of other residents room mates walks into his/her room and steals an item then he/she are still covered provided they report it to the police
- Low claim excess—The excess levels can be flexible and structured to your budgets and requirements. Your residents will be required to pay as little as £10 per claim.
- High item & group limits—The cover provided is comprehensive and not restricted by low single item and group limits.
- Additional cover - residents can purchase additional cover direct from us this can done directly via your dedicate page on our website or by calling us on 0161 772 3390.
- Your own website—We will build you a dedicated website. This provides your residents with access to comprehensive cover details, advice on claims and the ability to extend cover at any time. Also included are your own branded brochures, explaining cover levels, optional extensions available and claims procedures, to hand out to the students in your welcome packs and online as a PDF.
- Award winning claims handling—Our pro-active approach to claims helps to reduce the length of time taken to process each claim and has led to our loss adjusters winning several insurance industry awards during the last few years.
- Professional account management—We act in a professional, friendly and courteous manner at all times. From initial discussions to final policy implementation, you will enjoy one-to-one contact with the same individuals who understand your business and its philosophy, and who are always available to help should you need advice.
Who we are & What we do
UK & Ireland are committed to providing innovative insurance products and risk management services. For business and personal needs, we provide immediate and long-term solutions.
As an independent operator, we can select from a portfolio of products offered by a range of insurance companies, creating tailor-made products to match your requirements.
Working with you
We build close, caring partnerships based on mutual trust and a total understanding of your insurance needs. From initial discussions to final policy implementation, you will enjoy one-to-one contact with the same individuals who know your business and its philosophy, and who are always available to provide advice. Our service is enhanced by strong three-way partnerships between you, ourselves and the insurance company chosen to provide your protection.
A fresh approach
For all your insurance requirements, you’ll find that UK & Ireland offer a fresh, innovative approach. Our in-depth knowledge of the market and technological developments gives us a competitive edge — and our dedication to client relationships ensures that you will receive the very best in personal, caring and professional services.
Policy certificates and supporting literature
We will provide a master policy certificate, policy wording and IPID (Insurance Product Information Document) that can be distributed to all your residents at no cost to you. We can also include your own branded brochures, explaining cover levels, optional extensions available and claims procedures, to hand out to the students in your welcome packs and/or online as a PDF.
We will build you a dedicated website. This provides your residents with:
- Access to the policy documents which they can view and download.
- The ability to view and extend the policy via our wide range of optional covers.
- Find all the information they need to make a claim.
- Make a claim online .
- Get web-based support via our online chat, email or call back facility.
Contact Us For A Quote
To have an initial discussion about your insurance needs as an accommodation provider, you can contact one our professional insurance advisers via:
- Phone: 0161 641 3112 (Stephen Grogan, Account Manager)
- Phone: 0161 772 3396 (Michael Masterson, Client Services Manager)
- Main Office: 0161 772 3390
The information that we will need to start putting together a quote for your accommodation block(s) would be:
- Name of Accommodation Provider
- Address(es) of halls of Residence to be covered
- Total number of bed spaces which require cover (don't worry if not exact a rough figure is all we need)
- If you already have insurance in place, we would require some claims experience, ideally for the last 3 years
- Contact name
- Telephone number
- Email Address
- Preferred contact time Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm