What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that is placed and stored on your computer, mobile or other device, by the websites that you visit. Cookies are widely used in order to make websites work more efficiently and also to provide information on visitor behaviour to the website owner.
These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your device's browser until you close the browser. They enable certain site functionality and are also used by the server to store/remember information about user web page activities so user information can be stored throughout an online web process - for example this could be used to allow information to be carried across website pages so that you don't have to re-enter information.
These are cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser for much longer. Generally speaking, these cookies are used to track website visits, including returning and unique visitors (first time visitors) and monitor how they interact with a website. They can also be used to help arrange content to match a user's preference's/preferred interests. However these cookies cannot be used by themselves to identify you.
- make our websites work
- improve the efficiency of our website
- provide effective security when you are buying our products
- help us to arrange content to match your preferred interests more quickly
- learn from our website visitors and give the best customer experience we possibly can
- track the effectiveness of our online marketing activity
- deliver retargeting advertising
- collect statistical information to assist us and our partners to learn how customers use our and their products
- the ability to view pages that are more relevant to you
- you are not asked repeatedly the same questions; for example to complete a survey
- you are presented with advertising that is relevant to what you are looking for at the time
- some cookies are stored on your browser for a certain length of time
- you may be presented with advertising that is relevant to whatever you are looking for at the time, which can be viewed as limiting your choice
- some cookies may be used to track your viewing behaviour when you visit our website
- Google Analytics - We use these cookies as part of our web analytics activity to monitor traffic and compile reporting about how users are using our website, These cookies are used to capture anonymous data about how users journey around our website. Types of data it gathers number of visits, date of first & last visit, time on spent on the website
- To track traffic from referral website(s) - This cookie is used to ensure accurate payment to our partner website. In terms of referral information this is stored against a customer record within our database.
When you decide to get a quotation or buy on line we will use necessary cookies for your security and to provide you with a policy.
Browser - Where to find information about controlling cookies
Further information on cookies which may be helpful: