0161 772 3382

Insurance Premium Indicator

Get a Quick Premium Indication now – just fill in the short form below and we will be able to indicate the likely premium you will pay for your Student property.

Please note that this is a guide only and not a formal quotation – we will need to ask you a few more questions before we can do that.

Student Landlord Insurance Premium Indicator

We'll email you with the premium indication.


Cover4insurance are completely independent insurance brokers who specialise in obtaining competitive Buildings & Contents insurance for Landlords - especially those who let to Students.

We work in conjunction with University Accommodation Offices all over the United Kingdom to make their Accredited or Managed Landlords aware of the very competitive premiums and terms we can offer them. It has been a hugely successful Scheme.

To get an idea of the premium you could be paying as a University or Local Authority Accredited or Code of Practice student landlord, please use our landlord insurance premium indicator.

We don't actually give full quotations on-line as we prefer to correspond with our customers personally and make sure we treat clients as individuals with individual needs.

Of course our service just doesn't stop there. You don't have to be Accredited or just let to students for us to help you. We can also supply you with a competitive quote on:

We have updated our Cookie Policy and our Privacy policy. Cookies are used to ensure we provide the best customer experience. Continued use of this website assumes your acceptance of these policies.