Become an Affiliate
Cover4Insurance is looking to expand its product offerings within the UK, and is looking for partners to help promote our range of specialist student insurance products:
What products do we offer?
We currently offer the following products to our affiliate partners:
- Student possessions
- Tenants possessions
- Travel insurance
- Study abroad insurance
- Mobile phone & gadget insurance
- Personal cyber insurance
- Key care
- Essentials (a range of standalone covers that can be purchase without the need for a general contents policy such as pedal cycles, mobile phone, musical instrument and computer cover.
How does it work?
Cover4insurance will send across an introducer’s agreement that details commission
- Cover4insurance will pay you commission when you have earned £50+ each month otherwise it will rollover to the next month
- Cover4insurance will provide unique web links that will track your sales, stores cookies for 30 days so if a customer comes from your site today then books direct through cover4insurance in 2 days time then the system will track them from your website so you will get the commission
- Cover4insurance can also provide a banner advert which can be placed on your website
We currently insure in excess of 100,000 students across the UK and Ireland.
We also provide a number of tailor made “block insurance policies” to a large number of universities and accommodation providers within the UK.
How we can help you promote our products
Cover4insurance can provide you with the following
- Information leaflet about our student possessions product
- The poster and window stickers with a theme to highlight student’s security and safety
- Close your windows
- Lock your door
- Be careful who you let in or follows you into your building
- Security mark your property
- Website – We can provide basic content with links and banner adverts
Want to become a Cover4Insurance affiliate?
If you wish to work with cover4insurance then we would like to hear from you. We can offer a generous commission structure as an introducer based on rates per policy sold.