International Students Insurance
With our student contents & possessions insurance, which can include: burial costs/repatriation of the body or emergency medical repatriation of the student, we can make international students feel more secure and at ease, whist studying in the UK.
Our insurance for students cover provides students with essential protection such as:
- Personal Possessions Within The Insured Address (includes desktop computer equipment) — up to £14,000. Please Note: This is a compulsory cover – please select a sum insured.
- Landlords Property | Tenants Liability — up to £5,000
- Liability For Rented Household Goods — Item Limits Apply
- Replacement Locks and Keys — up to £50
- Credit Cards — up to £500
- Personal Money — up to £50
- College/University/School/Educational Establishment Property On Loan — up to £250
- Accidental Death or Redundancy Of A Financially Supporting Parent Or Guardian — up to £5,000
- Legal Liability — up to £1,000,000
With optional extensions such as:
- International Student Repatriation Cover — up to £5,000.
- Laptop, iPads & Portable Computers | Room Only: Cover Within The Insured Address — up to £3,500.
- Laptop, iPads & Portable Computers | Cover Anywhere Within The UK — up to £3,500.
Please note: “Laptop, iPads & Portable Computers | Room Only: Cover Within The Insured Address” must also be selected with this option.
- Accidental Damage — Item Limits Apply.
- Accidental Damage to Landlords Property | Tenants Liability — up to £10,000.
- Course Fees and Rental Protection — up to £20,000.
- Mobile Phones | Cover Anywhere Within The UK — up to £1,000.
Please note: The mobile phone must have been purchased within the UK.
- Pedal Cycle | Cover Anywhere Within The UK (Within Europe For Up To 45 days) — up to £3,000.
- Musical Instruments | Cover Anywhere Within The UK — up to £3,000.
- Personal Accident & Criminal Assault — up to £50,000.
- Photographic Equipment | Cover Anywhere Within The UK — up to £1,000.
- Vacation Cover — up to £3,500
- Legal Expenses — up to £30,000
- Digital Download — up to £1,000
- Examination and Coursework Cover — up to £250
- Excess Protection Cover — up to 31,000.
It’s important that you read our Policy Documents to make sure you understand exactly what’s covered.
How to view the policy documents
The policy documents are available as PDFs. To view these documents you will need a PDF reader. Download Claims Form PDF Adobe Reader from the Adobe website or visit Access Adobe for help.
To view your documents, please click on the links below:
Student Contents & Possessions Insurance
You can find out more about Students Contents Insurance in the documents below which you will also receive when you purchase our students contents & possessions insurance.
For all claims except Legal Expenses claims:
Please fill in a claims form: Claims Form
Cover4students.com will deal with all claims. You must refer all correspondence and telephone enquiries to cover4students.com at the following address:
Cover4students Claims Team,
Stream Claim Solutions,
60 Spring Gardens,
Telephone: 0161 974 1101
Check your student's contents insurance policy to ensure that the cause of the loss or damage is covered. Your schedule will show which cover sections are operative.
Please include the following details:
- Receipts, bills, valuations or repair estimates as appropriate for all claims for loss or damage.
- Full details of accident or injury and early prognosis for personal accident claims.
All claims for theft or loss must be reported to the police.
For all Legal Expenses claims:
Legal Claims Notification & Advice Helpline Service: - 01384 887575
We will not accept responsibility if the Claims Notification and Advice Helpline Services fail for reasons beyond our control.