1 min read
Ski Season—Things To Know
10 things you’ll learn on a ski season.via GIPHY
- You aren’t as good a skier/boarder as you originally thought.
- Everyone else’s job sounds cooler
- You will inevitably lose a ski, glove, sunglasses or even your dignity.
- Seasonaire discount is the only thing keeping you financially afloat.
- Your room mate/bunk mate will become your long lost sister/brother.
- Mountain flu will at some point take over your life.
- No matter how many seasons you do there you will never fully know the lingo.
- You can function on a lot less sleep than you originally thought.
- 80% of season romances are doomed from the offset.
- Skiing is not exercise and you’re probably going to come home 3 stone heavier.
Don't forget to make sure you have adequate wintersports travel insurance before you go. Click here for more information.|