Motor Fleet Insurance
Compare Fleet Insurance
What is Fleet Insurance?
Fleet is designed for business or families with multiple vehicles, to have them all covered under one policy.You will obviously need at least two vehicles to be considered for a fleet policy, whether they are cars, vans, motorbikes, pick-ups, lorries/trucks, taxis or minibuses.
What are the levels of cover?
There are 3 levels of cover to choose from:
- Comprehensive – which will give you the most protection for your vehicle’s, covering any damage caused to yours or a third-party vehicle or property as a result of an accident.
- Third Party Fire & Theft - will cover all the vehicles against third party vehicle or property damage as a result of accident but will only cover your own vehicle from damage as a result of fire or theft
- Third Party Only - covers claims made against you for damage to third parties but offers no cover for damage to your own vehicles.
What types of businesses can it cover?
It can cover a wide variety of businesses such as public and private taxis, couriers, limousine,minibus business, removal company and hauliers.
What are the advantages of motor fleet policies?
- Easy to manage – It is easier to keep track of your insurance for multiple vehicles as they will all be under the one policy with the one renewal date.
- Save money – Insuring the vehicles under a motor fleet policy will normally workout a lot cheaper than insuring them separately.
- Any driver options – You can select the any driver cover which allows anyone with your permission to drive the vehicles (restrictions may apply such as age of the driver). This will make it easier for you as you to manage logistics as you can move staff between vehicles.
- Saves you time – By having a fleet policy your effectively streamlining your administration tasks as all your vehicles will have the same renewal date, be handled by the same broker making it easier to make a claim or change any cover details as you only have to go to the one place.
Explanation of Fleet Insurance
Fleet insurance is where you combined a number of vehicles under one policy. This could consist of company cars, vans, motorbikes, HGV's, LGV's, taxis or a combination of them all.
You don’t have to be a business to benefit from a fleet policy it can be used to cover a family’s group of cars.
One of the main advantages of a motor fleet policy is that you could potentially have anyone (who holds a valid UK licence) with your company and meets the insurance criteria (age, driving history etc) jump behind the wheel and drive that vehicle on any given day without you having to ring your insurer to check that they are covered by the policy or add them to the policy. This obviously helps your business and staff be more flexible so that you can respond quicker to increased workloads or covering staff sickness.
Compare motor fleet insurance
As motor fleet insurance provides essential cover for your business by insuring against damage to your fleet or third-party vehicles and property and any injured third parties.
You can compare motor fleet insurance quotes with our specialist fleet insurance providers. Our panel can cover business fleets of any size and vehicle type. You can also compare cover for family vehicles under a multi-car policy.