2 min read
14th February 2023

Lodgers Insurance: Comprehensive Protection for Shared Accommodation

Photo by Ketut Subiyanto from Pexels lodgers

Welcome to Lodgers/Tenants/Renters Insurance - the perfect protection for anyone living in shared accommodation.

Our insurance policy has been designed with shared houses in mind, so you can rest easy knowing that you and your belongings are fully covered. You don't need to worry about having individual locks on doors as our policy covers all rooms, meaning you can have peace of mind that your possessions are protected.

Our policy is specifically tailored for graduates, young professionals and key workers who often find themselves living in shared accommodation. With our policy, you can focus on your studies or career without worrying about unexpected events that may affect your belongings.

At Cover4Insurance, we understand that sharing a home with others can sometimes lead to unexpected accidents or thefts. That's why our policy provides comprehensive protection against a wide range of risks, including theft, fire, and flood damage.

In addition, our policy is easy to understand, and you can easily tailor it to meet your specific needs. You can choose the level of cover you need, so you only pay for what you require.

We offer a range of comprehensive cover benefits to make sure you're fully protected in your shared accommodation.

Our "new for old" benefit ensures that if your belongings are damaged beyond repair or stolen, we'll replace them with a brand-new item of the same value. This means that you won't have to worry about the cost of replacing your items, as we'll take care of it for you.

We also understand how important your gadgets are, which is why we offer cover for your mobile phone, laptop, and other gadgets with no age limit. So, whether your items are brand new or a few years old, we can still offer you cover.

If you're looking for reliable and affordable insurance for your shared accommodation, look no further than our Tenants Insurance which provides cover if your a lodger, tenant or renter. Get in touch with us today and get a quote that's tailored to your needs.


You may also like to read: