9th January 2019
Lost Keys Insurance
It’s only when your keys go missing, you realise just how much it could cost - in time, hassle and money.
- How do you get into your house or car?
- Who do you contact?
- Who can you trust to sort it out?
- How do locksmiths charge so much - even just for call-outs?
From as little as £12.50 a year you could save over £250** if you lose your keys with our Keycare policy.
You can trust Keycare to help sort it all out for you. With your keys either returned to you or, on our more comprehensive policies (from £17.50 per year) you get cover up to £1,500 towards costs of replacement keys and locks, it’s a low-cost way to avoid a potentially expensive headache.
**All figures quoted are current as at Jan 2019. Figures are taken from claims paid by Keycare. The average cost of replacing & reprogramming a car key is £300. The average cost to replace house locks is £265.
What does Keycare cover?
- 24/7 Emergency assistance - help and support from our UK based emergency line.
- Help with access into your home or car - and an approved nationwide network of locksmiths.
- Up to £1,500 a year cover - for lost/stolen keys, plus replacement locks and locksmith charges.
- Every key attached to your Keycare fob is covered - not just your home and car keys.
- Convenience - if your vehicle is unusable due to lost or stolen keys, we'll cover vehicle hire (£40 per day up to 3 days) or a taxi ride home.
- No excess to pay.
How does Keycare work?
- We provide you with a Keycare fob you attach to your keys to start your cover.
- Your unique fob number helps us identify your keys should they go missing.
- If your keys are found, we arrange getting them back to you, at your convenience.
- If your keys are not found, Keycare will help get you back on track through our trusted network of locksmiths.
You may also like to read: