1. Entrants must provide their email address when entering the competition 2. All entries must be received no later than 31st October 2020. 3. Only one entry per person. 4. Only online entries to the competition page will be accepted.
5. The competition is open to students in full or part-time education in the UK or Ireland. 6. This competition is not open to employees or contractors of UK & Ireland Insurance Services (Online) Limited and their families.
WINNER SELECTION & NOTIFICATION
7. All valid email addresses will be entered into a draw. 8. The winner will be randomly selected on or around the 01st November 2020. 9. UK & Ireland's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. 10. The winner will be contacted within 15 days of the competition draw date, using the email address they entered. 11. The winner is required to respond to the notification of winning, within 30 days of receipt, in order to claim the prize. Failure to do so will result in the prize being forfeited and another winner will be selected.
12. The winner will receive £500/€500. This amount is based on the estimated cost of one terms rent. The prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. 13. The prize will be paid by cheque, the cheque being made out to the winner only. 14. If the cheque is not cashed within 6 months of its date, the cheque will be cancelled. In this event, the competition will be deemed to be null and void and no further cheque will be written. 15. There will be no prize alternatives.
16.Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition. 17.Entrants must supply full details as requested, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prize.
18. UK & Ireland Insurance Services (Online) Limited is promoting this competition. 19. UK & Ireland Insurance Services (Online) Limited reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION STATEMENT
The information collected from you will only be used for the purpose of processing your application, managing your account and to update you about similar products and services offered by UK & Ireland Insurance Services (Online) Limited.
Information we collect about you will not be disclosed to any third party without your prior consent or the requestors’ demonstrated legal authority to receive it.
You have the right to access your information at any time to check whether it is accurate and up to date. (We charge £10 for information requests). If you wish to access any information we hold about you contact us in writing at the following address: Data Protection Officer, UK & Ireland Insurance Services (Online) Limited, The Stables, Old Co-Op Yard, Warwick Street, Manchester, M25 3HB.