0161 772 3382

Residential Landlord

feefo platinum award badge
Cover4students logo
Residential Landlord logo

As a landlord or commercial property owner, you want peace of mind that your assets and investments are protected against unforeseen events.

street scene

Landlords Insurance for Tenanted Property

  • Buildings Insurance.
  • Landlords Contents Insurance.
  • Landlords Liability Insurance.
student ins library

Landlords Insurance for Unoccupied Property

  • Property Undergoing Repair or Renovation.
  • Awaiting Probate or Sale.
  • Long Term Unoccupied.

Rennovating An Unoccupied Property

Unoccupied Property Undergoing Works Insurance

We can cover cover most unoccupied properties undergoing works including:

  • Redecoration.
  • Redevelopment.
  • Restoration.
  • Extensions.
  • Renovations etc.

holiday home

Holiday home insurance (UK)

  • Buildings insurance.
  • Contents insurance.
  • Property owner’s liability.

student ins library

Commercial property insurance

Shops,offices,surgeries and many other types of commercial property. We can offer cover for buildings, contents and liability.

Empty Office

Unoccupied Commercial Property Insurance

Protect your empty commercial property if its waiting to be sold, let or to be renovated.

white terrace

If your property insurance falls outside the standard risk.

Don’t worry, we can provide a more tailored approach for you:

  • Whether that be for a block of flats,
  • a portfolio of properties,
  • mixed used property (commercial & residential),
  • or a property going through probate.

Please call us on 0161 772 3382 or request a call back .

If you are renting out a property, as a residential landlord, you have a great deal of responsibility to ensure the safety of your tenants as well as protecting your property. You need landlord insurance that is flexible enough to incorporate all the covers you need and offer comprehensive protection in case something goes wrong.

We can offer a solution for your landlord insurance requirements, whether you own a single buy–to–let or multiple properties.

Already Insured?

Please provide your renewal date and contact details and one of our friendly and experienced members of staff will contact you closer to the time. Click here to leave your renewal details.

We can also provide your tenants with contents insurance – without any silly questions they just need a postcode to get a price.

Tenants Contents cover up to £14,000 Personal Possessions can be obtained by

feefo platinum award badge

Find out more:

We have updated our Cookie Policy and our Privacy policy. Cookies are used to ensure we provide the best customer experience. Continued use of this website assumes your acceptance of these policies.