Compare Energy Prices
Compare energy prices & suppliers
Did you know that over 250,000 people switch energy company or tariff every month? according to Energy UK
You could save up to £300 by switching according to ofgem
Whether you’re looking for a dual fuel tariff or separate gas and electricity bills for your home, we’ll help you compare and find the right energy deal for you.
Our online comparison site allows you to:
- Compare your energy bills and save
- Switching is fast and easy
- Our service is completely free to use
Our energy comparison service is accredited by ofgem . Which means our service is:
- impartial – not biased to any supplier
- comprehensive – compares all domestic tariffs from all suppliers
- accurate and up to date
More information is available on the ofgem website at www.ofgem.gov.uk .
Why switch energy with us?
- Switching is easy! Simply click "Apply online" beside your chosen supplier and tariff. We pass your new supplier your details and they do the rest
- Our service is free to use and completely impartial
- We compare all of the domestic UK energy tariffs, so you won't get a better deal anywhere else
Can I switch energy supplier if i'm a tenant?
Yes, if you are renting a property and are directly responsible for paying the gas and/or electricity bills.
No, if your landlord is directly responsible for paying the gas or electricity bills.
For example if your landlord:
- Pays the energy supplier directly and reclaims the money from you as the tenant.
- Incorporates the cost of the energy within the accommodation charges.
- Assumes responsibility for the supply between tenancies.
You tenancy agreement should also detail if you or your landlord is responsible for paying the gas or electricity.